New Member Registration form
Complete the form below to sign up for your membership.
By submitting your application to Wings Of Parrots Community Pte Ltd (“WOPC”) to be a WOPC member and being successfully accepted as a WOPC member, you agree to all of WOPC Membership Terms & Conditions (“T&Cs”), WOPC House Rules (“Rules”) and WOPC Personal Data Privacy Statement (“PDPS”) made available to you on WOPC’s homepage (www.wopc.sg).
- For applicants who are of age below 18 at time of application, written consent from a parent or a guardian of age 18 and above is required. By providing the consent, the parent or the guardian agrees and also to ensure that the minor applicant understands and agrees to all T&Cs, Rules and PDPS.
- Membership is personal to the Member and is non-assignable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- WOPC reserves all rights to accept or to reject your application as new WOPC member, as well as, your renewal to continue as an existing WOPC member. Any onboarding fee and/or annual membership fee paid for the current year may be refunded to you unless your membership being revoked due to non-compliant with the T&Cs and Rules.
- You are responsible for your own safety and the safety of your Pet Birds (“fids”) during all WOPC’s trainings and events. WOPC does not accept any losses and/or damages to you and/or your fids and you are to indemnify WOPC for any losses and/or damages caused by you and/or your fids.
- WOPC may work with external vendors to provide products and services to WOPC members. However, WOPC does not provide any warranty and/or accept any liability as a result of the products and services provided by these vendors.
- You are not to solicit any member(s) of the public using WOPC and/or any WOPC member(s) for any business and/or engagements for personal gains and benefits without the approval of WOPC.
- WOPC reserves all rights to review and amend the T&Cs as it deemed fit and necessary without any notification.
- The Management reserves the right to use any individual or group photographs of Members and/or Guests for press or promotional purposes.
- The failure of the Management or the Company to enforce any of their respective rights at any time for any period shall not be construed as a waiver of such rights.
These Rules shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and subjected to the jurisdiction of Singapore.