- Specially formulated with balanced nutrition – Use as the primary diet for non-breeding birds.
- Nutritionally Complete – Requires no mixing or supplementation.
- Extruded form – Prevents sorting of ingredients and helps reduce the risk of nutrient deficiencies.
- Better than pellets – Less fines and increased digestibility.
- Better than seeds – Less waste (20-50% of seed weight is hulls).
- Reduced diet preparation – Less time chopping fruit and veggies.
- Formulation allows for supplementation with species appropriate food items – Can include up to 20% (by weight) of diet as produce, seeds, etc. to encourage natural feeding behaviors and for training and enrichment.
- No artificial colors or flavors
- Natural sources of pigments, and antioxidants
Ground corn, wheat middlings, dehulled soybean meal, corn gluten meal, soybean oil, dicalcium phosphate, flaxseed, calcium carbonate, wheat germ, brewers dried yeast, calcium propionate (a preservative), l-lysine, salt, dl-methionine, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, zinc sulfate, zinc oxide, Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product dehydrated, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), Lactobacillus casei fermentation product dehydrated, choline chloride, Bifidobacterium thermophilum fermentation product dehydrated, biotin, Enterococcus faecium fermentation product dehydrated, beta carotene, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), calcium pantothenate, rosemary extract, folic acid, vitamin A acetate, citric acid, canthaxanthin (color), riboflavin, tagetes (Aztec marigold) extract (color), calcium iodate, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin B12 supplement, nicotinic acid, cobalt carbonate, sodium selenite.
There are no reviews yet.